Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Day EVER! (...well Twitter wise)


Well yesterday, April 9th 2010 I was watching the Style network because they were having a documentary (which I've seen a few times) on my idol Kimora Lee Simmons. You don't even understand what an inspiration this woman is to me !! She's the epiphany of success, the definition of an independant woman. She gives both african-american and asian woman hope that they too can over-come all racial obstacles and achieve their most difficult goals. Not to mention she's an incredible mother. (Much like my own) Okay enough of the praise. Anyways, I decided to randomly tweet on twitter how I adore this woman in the most non-homo way possible. And guess what... She tweeted back ! *faints*

1 comment:

  1. Haha wow thats really cool! i should probably join this twitter thing so i can get "tweeted" by my crush lol...love ur blogs girl

    **kandy**

    ReplyDelete